Welcome to the ADAPT Clubhouse
The ADAPT Clubhouse is a brain injury day program located in Alexandria, VA which is a core program of Brain Injury Services. ADAPT is a place for individuals with brain injuries to come together for a supportive work-ordered day. The primary focus of the program is to assist individuals with brain injuries to lead productive lives. This is achieved through community integration, vocational exploration, employment participation and volunteerism.
Visit the following pages for detailed information on our day to day activities!
ADAPT Clubhouse Members must reside in the Cities of Alexandria or Fairfax or in the Counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun or Prince William.
- Members must be 18 years or older with a documented acquired brain injury.
- Members must be able to manage self-care.
- Members must be able to take medication independently.
- Members must be able to participate with minimal structure and supervision.
- Members must be motivated to make progress toward personal and programmatic goals.
- Members must not pose a threat to the health and/or safety of the clubhouse.
- Members must be receiving case management services from BIS (or on wait list).
Clubhouse program fees are assessed on a sliding scale and are based on adjusted gross household income. The current fee to attend the program is $150/day.
The Clubhouse program accepts Workers Compensation Insurance.
For more information, contact the ADAPT Clubhouse Manager Kimberlee Baugh at 703-799-9410 or email her at email@example.com.