Welcome to the ADAPT Clubhouse
The ADAPT Clubhouse is a vocationally-oriented brain injury day program located in Alexandria, VA, which is a core program of Brain Injury Services. ADAPT Clubhouse is a place for individuals with brain injuries to participate in a supportive work-ordered day. The primary focus of the program is to assist individuals with brain injuries to lead productive lives. This is achieved through skill building, volunteerism, vocational exploration, and Employment Development Services (EDS).
Visit the following pages for more information about daily activities at the ADAPT Clubhouse:
ADAPT Clubhouse Members must reside in the Counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, or Prince William.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older with a documented acquired brain injury.
- Members must be able to manage self-care.
- Members must be able to take medication independently.
- Members must be able to participate with minimal supervision.
- Members must be motivated to make progress toward personal and programmatic goals.
- Members must not pose a threat to the health and safety of the clubhouse.
- Members must have completed a consultation with a Case Manager at Brain Injury Services.
The established fee to attend the ADAPT Clubhouse is $150 per day. However, based on an individual's household income, the rate can be prorated and the cost to the individual may range from $5 per day to $150 per day. The ADAPT Clubhouse also accepts Workers Compensation Insurance.
For more information, contact the ADAPT Clubhouse Manager Dyanna Citizen, at 703-799-9410 or email her at email@example.com.